
To all my friends and family who have not heard the news yet, I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!! I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with a child. It has taken a lot longer than i hoped it would but as usually it happened right on time. We have been trying for a little over a year now which may seem short to some but for us it seemed like eternity. I kept wondering if I'd ever get pregnant. The Lord's timing is always the best. We just got settled in our first home and as both of my mother's predicted, I was pregnant.
As soon as we new we couldn't wait to tell everyone. We went over to Amber and Andrew's house 2 days later and asked them to take a family photo with us. When I was taking the photo I told everyone to say "Nikki's pregnant". As they started to say it they realized and I took the picture right at that moment.

2 comments:
Nikki! Congrats! I am way excited for you! I can't wait to see the cute prego you will be, plus how cute your baby will be too! Congrats again that is very exciting!
WOAH!!! Congratulations Nikki and Sam! I just found your blog today through Trina and Braiden's. I was so excited to see that you have joined the kid club! Our little one is just over 1 month old now and it has been a blast!
Shoot me an e-mail with your phone number and such so we can keep in touch! eyesofmad [at] gmail [dot] com.
Hopefully your pregnancy goes well!
Post a Comment