Well this is one thing that I absolutely love about sam. He makes me laugh so hard all the time. He's the type of guy that comes off as some what shy at first but when he gets to know you he's the funniest person ever. This is a snap shot of us while we were attempting to take a serious picture. we're not real good at being serious.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Laughin like crazy
Well this is one thing that I absolutely love about sam. He makes me laugh so hard all the time. He's the type of guy that comes off as some what shy at first but when he gets to know you he's the funniest person ever. This is a snap shot of us while we were attempting to take a serious picture. we're not real good at being serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I think that you should remove the words "laughin" and "like" from your title, and then it would be more accurate :)
You look so cute together and so happy! I hope we can see you when we come down!
Oh Nikki you are so cute! I haven't seen you for such a long time! I can't believe you are married!
hey nikki hows it goin?
Hey Nikki hopefully you don't mind if i link your blog site to mine. I met Sam in college and he was little shy than, but hilarious at times.
NIKKKII!! AAHHH...I'm SO glad that you have a BLOG! I've been waiting forever for you to get one so I can see how amazing your life is going! I miss you and love you tons!!
My friend Nikki!!! Yeah for blogging and keeping in touch! CUte pic of you two! Miss you tons!
Hey woman..didn't know you had a blog.. i will have to add you. found you on whits. love the pic...you guys are so cute.
Post a Comment