I admit it has been too long since my last blog. For all of you that would like to know what's been going on for the last year.....here is a short recap! Sam is currently working for Green Valley Cabinets and has started his own business as well. He loves his calling working with the young men in our ward. He coached the Dixie High School Freshmen last year and this year he'll be helping out with the varsity. I have been so blessed to get be a stay at home mom for this last year (Thanks Sam). In the last year I ran 2 half marathons, played in a basketball league and a few volleyball leagues. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and full of gratitude for this special spirit inside of me. We found out that we are having a girl to go along with our awesome little boy. Alo is 19 months now and I'm totally addicted to him. He is the center of my joy in life and he makes me laugh everyday. He's talking in short sentences now and his favorite thing to say is "tractors dig in da dirt" He loves to read books, sing songs, play with his cars, play in the water, his cousin Elijah, meat, fruits snacks, mom, grandma, Mickey Mouse and being around other kids. My sister in law Tess has been living with us for the last year while she attends Paul Mitchell Hair School. It has been so good to get to know her better. She's been a huge help around the house and with Alo.
Friday, June 17, 2011
I admit it has been too long since my last blog. For all of you that would like to know what's been going on for the last year.....here is a short recap! Sam is currently working for Green Valley Cabinets and has started his own business as well. He loves his calling working with the young men in our ward. He coached the Dixie High School Freshmen last year and this year he'll be helping out with the varsity. I have been so blessed to get be a stay at home mom for this last year (Thanks Sam). In the last year I ran 2 half marathons, played in a basketball league and a few volleyball leagues. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and full of gratitude for this special spirit inside of me. We found out that we are having a girl to go along with our awesome little boy. Alo is 19 months now and I'm totally addicted to him. He is the center of my joy in life and he makes me laugh everyday. He's talking in short sentences now and his favorite thing to say is "tractors dig in da dirt" He loves to read books, sing songs, play with his cars, play in the water, his cousin Elijah, meat, fruits snacks, mom, grandma, Mickey Mouse and being around other kids. My sister in law Tess has been living with us for the last year while she attends Paul Mitchell Hair School. It has been so good to get to know her better. She's been a huge help around the house and with Alo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CONGATULATIONS!!!!! It is so great to hear some news about you - I thought you fell off the face of the earth! I'm glad things are going so well for you and your family!! You are wonderful!!
I love that boy :) and I am so stoked to meet that new little angel!
Congrats on Baby #2 Nikki! So happy to hear the update from you guys!
Post a Comment