Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I really am going to have a hard time expressing how amazing the last 2 months have been. Sam and I have been enjoying our son so much. Alo really is a good baby. He doesn't really know how to cry. he just fusses a little when he's hungry or tired. A lot of people tell me that is a sign that my next one will be a crazy one. Alo smiles all the time now. We haven't taken him in for his 2 month check up, but according to our scale he's grown 3 inches and gained 3 pounds. He now has rolls on his legs and dimples on his chubby knuckles.


Last Sunday we blessed Alo. My sister, Laura, let us borrow a blessing out fit (thanks Laura). I sent out invites to the blessing and lunch after t0 about 30 people and was expecting 20. 40 to 50 people showed up no joke. Sam and I truely felt the love and support from all our family and friends. Jesse Aloalofa was blessed by his father who gave a beautiful blessing. I'm sure I was not the only emotional one in the congregation.


7 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

has it already been TWO MONTHS!!! Time has flown by! I need to come and see the little guy next time I'm down! Miss and love you!

Larzipan said...

ha ha! You're right! I was getting emotional too! You can tell right off how special that guy is!

Unknown said...

Nikki! I'm so happy for you guys! You look like you're glowing! Wish we could have been there! Your little Alo is adorable--no surprises there! Congrats! Love ya!

Justin and LaRaine said...

Isn't is such a blessing to have your husband be able to bless your little baby boy!! Alo is so cute!! I can't wait to see him!

Pressett Family said...

That is neat! he is so cute! You look amazing too!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on everything and I Hope all is well!

The Motts said...

he is so cute! im so happy for your cute little family!