Friday, June 26, 2009

I can't tell you how freaking awesome it is to have a husband that works at a cabinet shop!!! For my birthday he asked me what I wanted and I told him to build me something. This beautiful dresser was my surprize. Happy B day to me!!! YAY!!

5 comments:

Larzipan said...

I think building babies is harder :) but nice dresser!

Josh and Kensey said...

The dresser is so nice!! Way to go Sam!! Happy B day by the way! 22 years old! We're getting old! :)

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey Nikki! Long time no see! I found your blog from Laura's and CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY! So exciting! And congrats on your dresser, super cool, too!

Anonymous said...

He Nikki!! Congratulations on the baby news. I am way excited for you!! How far along are you these days?? Happy belated birthday as well!

I wish that my hubby knew how to build beautiful items such as your dresser - he told me he would rather have me buy as my own surprise....very romantic!

Justin and LaRaine said...

NIKKI I never even knew you had a blog girl!! I'm so happy you're going to have a baby.. that is so exciting. Your dresser is gorgeous just like you! I can't wait to see you all big and pregnant like! Love ya